Hulman Field features a 24 hour FAA Control Tower with multiple Precision Approaches on our 9020′ long primary runway, and a 7200′ crosswind runway. Hulman Field is home to the Air National Guard 181st Intelligence Wing.
- 9020’ x 150’ primary runway (4th largest runway in the state)
- 7200’ x 150’ crosswind runway
- Full-length parallel taxiway service on two runways
- Level III FAA Control Tower and Radar Service – 24 Hour
- Certificate of Authorization (COA) Available per use with aircraft sensor platform
- Over 100 acres of land available for airside development
Would you like to know more? Please review the Airport Minimum Standards for Commercial Airport Activity.
- Instrument Approaches – ILS, NDB, VOR, RNAV (GPS), ASR
- Large aircraft parking apron with over 1 million square feet capable of supporting fully loaded B747’s
- Approach Lighting System
- Airport Safety and Security Department
- DOD fuel available through FBO